Woohoo! This space is officially celebrating it's first birthday! How crazy is that?! This year has just whizzed by. While I have an official birthday post planned I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the most popular posts from the last year.
While I of course I wish I had been able to blog more pver the last year, or, let's be real, at least had the time to blog more, I’m pretty happy with the content and items I’ve produced here. Sharing these recipes with all of you has been one of the most exciting but, also, scary things I’ve ever done. I must admit, it still surprises me when I get a comment, or an email or mention about someone making the recipes I post here. While I know I create and share them with the intention that they be made in another kitchen, I often don't think that there’s anyone who does. It’s the most flattering and astonishing thing and I am just so grateful to be able to share these labors of love with all of you.
Please know that from the bottom of my heart, I am so very grateful to everyone who has read, supported, encouraged, prepared my recipes and just in general been there for me and the blog over the last year. I absolutely adore this space and I love the community, the friendship, the connections, the opportunities, the lessons and the ever-evolving story that this blog has created.
10. A fresh Zucchini Corn and Black Bean Salad. Perfect for summer!
9. Spend your next Friday night making this Margherita Pizza with Olive Oil Crust.
8. I'll skip the pumpkin and take this Nantucket Cranberry Pie as my Thanksgiving dessert.
7. This Pretzel Toffee is making me hungry just thinking about it.
6. This Winter Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Farro is still one of my favorite healthy dinners.
5. I can't wait to make this Sage and Sausage Stuffing next fall!
4. Just say yes to these Fresh Spring Rolls.
3. Nothing makes me smile more than my Grandma's 1950's Peanut Butter Cookies.
2. Morel season is almost over, so stock up now so you can make this Fancy Green Bean Casserole with Morel Mushrooms next Thanksgiving!
1. My most popular post Shortbread Sugar Cookies! If you haven't made these yet, then you should!
Thank you for reading! And, happy first birthday to, This Grand Adventure!